Wappingers Falls Heating, AC, Plumbing & Electrical Services
Your One-Stop Shop for Home Comfort!
As a family owned and operated company, Pro Energy Solutions understands that a comfortable home makes for a happy family. For nearly 40 years, our team has proudly served the members of our community by delivering the top-quality home services they deserve. Whether you need a minor repair, a routine inspection, an annual tune-up, or a major system replacement, you can always count on our fully qualified technicians to get the job done right the first time.
Our Wappingers Falls heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical services include:
- AC repair and installation
- Ductless mini-splits
- Duct cleaning
- Air purification
- Heater repair and installation
- Geothermal services
- Electrical inspections
- Generator installation
- Electric car chargers
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Water heater repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Boiler repair and installation
- Disinfection services
Call (800) 704-7340 to discover the Pro Energy Solutions difference.
Should I Repair or Replace My AC?
Is your AC acting up? You’re probably trying to figure out whether repair or replacement is the best option. To help make your decision a little easier, we’ve broken it down for you.
To determine whether you need to repair or replace your AC, consider the following factors:
- Age: Air conditioners typically last between 10 and 15 years depending on how well maintained they are. If your system is under that 10-year mark, a repair should do the trick. If it’s over that 10-year mark, you might want to start preparing for a replacement.
- Frequency of repairs: Have you had to pay for several costly repairs in the last few years? A system that requires frequent repairs is better off being replaced. The last thing you want is to discover you are paying just as much in repairs as you would installing a new system.
- Comfort: If your AC normally runs perfectly and keeps your home and family nice and cool, a repair will likely take care of the problem you are experiencing. If your AC cools your home unevenly, blows warm air, or never seems to cool your home enough, it is showing signs that it can no longer function properly.
- Efficiency: If your AC is typically able to operate without driving your energy bills through the roof, a repair should fix the problem at hand. However, a system that has to run constantly to cool your home and sticks you with astronomical energy bills is on its way out the door. Even if the existing problem seems minor, you might want to start considering a replacement.
Whatever you decide, our Wappingers Falls HVAC professionals are here to help. Simply give us a call and we will handle the rest!
Signs You Need to Call an Electrician
One of the leading causes of residential fires in the U.S. is electrical malfunctions. To protect your home, it is a good idea to become aware of the signs that your system needs to be inspected by an electrician.
Turn to our Wappingers Falls electricians if:
- Your lights are flickering, buzzing, or dimming
- There are burning smells coming from your outlets or switches
- Your exposed wiring has been chewed
- Your circuit breaker trips frequently
- Your outlets or switches are hot to the touch
- You have outlets or switches that don’t work
- Your family relies on a ton of power strips and extension cords
- Your appliances overheat easily
Is Something Wrong with My Drains?
Got drain problems? Pro Energy Solutions has a solution! If you are experiencing frequently clogged or overflowing toilets, slow shower drains, foul smells coming from your drains, gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from your drains, sewage backflow, or any other drain problem, give our Wappingers Falls plumbers a call.
Schedule Service Today!
As the most recognized and trusted name in the business, Pro Energy Solutions is proud to be your one-stop-shop for all things heating, air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing in Wappingers Falls. We are committed to adhering to the highest standards in service and results, so you can always count on a job well done with our dedicated technicians on your side.
Over the years, we have forged strong relationships with all of the leading manufacturers to ensure your home is equipped with the top-performing comfort systems. We are also familiar with and can service all makes and models of equipment.
Call Pro Energy Solutions or visit our Rebates page for more information.(800) 704-7340