New Jersey AC Repair & Installation
Air Conditioning Services in Morganville, NJ
Summers in New Jersey are hot and sticky. There is nothing more refreshing than coming inside to a cool home after a long, hot day. So, when your air conditioning system breaks down, you need it fixed fast. Our New Jersey AC repair experts are standing by. Pro Energy Solutions offers 24/7 emergency AC repair services. We will provide you with a thorough inspection and diagnosis of your problem. We will then give you our expert guidance on how best to resolve your AC problem. From making small repairs on the spot to installing a replacement air conditioner, we have the skill and experience to get the job done.
Signs My AC Needs Repair
We don’t often think about our air conditioning system. We just assume that it’ll work when we turn it on. When it doesn’t, most homeowners are at a loss for how to fix it. This can be frustrating, especially for the homeowner who works hard to keep up with their annual AC maintenance. However, knowing the signs of a struggling AC can help you keep your cooling system running and empower you to call in the professionals for repair service before your system breaks down.
Symptoms of a malfunctioning air conditioner include:
- Strange sounds or smells coming from your air ducts
- Warm air coming from your ducts when the AC is on
- Your AC unit runs continuously to maintain the temperature you set
- Your AC cannot maintain a cool temperature
- The thermostat is malfunctioning or broken
- Your AC unit is shaking or rocking
- Your utility bills have an unexplained increase
If you notice any of the above issues, it is a good idea to contact an experienced AC repair specialist, like ours at Pro Energy Solutions.
Why Isn’t My AC Turning On?
There’s nothing as scary as an air conditioner that won’t turn on during the dead of summer. But before you panic, there are things you can look for that will get your cooling unit to work again.
Reasons AC’s not turning on:
- Thermostat Not Working: The thermostat reads the temperature outside and alerts the main AC unit when to turn on. If the thermostat is broken, your unit won’t know if it’s hot outside and won’t turn on.
- Tripped Circuit Breaker: If you’re using too much electricity at once, it might trip your circuit breaker, which protects your home from electrical overload. Your AC might not turn on because of a tripped circuit breaker.
If you need reliable AC repair in Morganiville and New Jersey, don’t hesitate to reach out to our skilled technicians. We work quickly and efficiently to ensure you stay cool all summer long.
Call Pro Energy Solutions or visit our Rebates page for more information.(800) 704-7340
We Are the Experts When It Comes to New AC Installation
Are you considering installing a new air conditioner in your home? When it comes to selecting a new cooling system, you have a lot to consider. Our New Jersey air conditioning installation technicians can help. We will discuss your needs and your budget, and help you design the AC system that best fits your goals.
We offer a full range of AC installation services, including:
- Air duct installation
- New construction AC installation
- Remodeling projects
- Forced air systems
- Ductless mini-split air conditioning systems
- Heat pumps
- High-efficiency and environmentally friendly systems
When installing a new air conditioning system, you want to be sure you are selecting a system that will not only meet your needs but which is also appropriate for the size and configuration for your home. Some things to consider are the current state of your home's ductwork and whether or not it is adequate for your new system, your air quality needs, and whether or not you need zoned cooling control.
Why Your AC Size Matters
If you’re in the market for a new air conditioner, size matters. That’s because if the AC is too small, it will fail to properly cool your home. If the unit is too big, it will increase energy bills and wear out faster.
Factors to consider when determining your AC size include:
- Square footage of space being cooled
- The climate and humidity in the area
- Number of people using the space
- Ductwork and structure of the home
At Pro Energy Solutions, our skilled HVAC technicians can inspect your space and advice you on which air conditioner is right for your house. With our fast, reliable ac installations, you’ll be chilling in no time.
We Can Install Ductwork
Installing a new air conditioner, many people fail to consider their ductwork. If you are replacing an old cooling system, your existing ductwork may be inadequate for your new system. Our New Jersey air conditioning installation technicians are fully trained and licensed, and we can inspect your home and determine whether or not you need to upgrade your ductwork. At Pro Energy Solutions, we strive to be your one-stop-shop for all of your air conditioning needs, including ductwork installation and replacement.
Our AC repair experts in New Jersey drive fully stocked trucks. Call Pro Energy Solutions for reliable, fast air conditioning repair at (800) 704-7340.