HVAC Contractor in Old Bridge, NJ
Also Offering Plumbing & Electrical Services
When it comes to taking care of your home’s most essential appliances, no one does it quite like Pro Energy Solutions. For decades, we have remained a proud leader in the home services industry. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our HVAC techs in Old Bridge can handle any repair, replacement, maintenance, or installation service you may need.
Below is our complete list of services:
- AC repair and installation
- Ductless mini-splits
- Duct cleaning
- Air purification
- Heater repair and installation
- Geothermal services
- Electrical inspections
- Emergency electrical repairs
- Electric car chargers
- Panel upgrades
- Water heater repair and installation
- Drain cleaning
- Boiler repair and installation
- Home insulation
- Disinfecting services
When you want the job done right, turn to Pro Energy Solutions. Our team never cuts corners or settles for work that is “good enough.”
12 Signs You Need to Schedule an HVAC Service in Old Bridge, NJ
HVAC system acting up? Whether you are experiencing a minor issue or a full system breakdown, prompt service is a must. HVAC problems need to be addressed as soon as possible in order to minimize the damage you face. Early intervention can save you a ton of time, energy, and money. Not to mention, repairing issues before they result in major HVAC emergencies can provide you with peace of mind.
Below are 12 signs you need to call an Old Bridge HVAC contractor:
- Your AC is blowing cold air
- Your heater is blowing warm air
- There is a ton of dust in your home after running your HVAC system
- Your system turns on and off constantly throughout the day
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent
- Your AC is frozen
- Your system is making loud noises
- The air coming from your vents smells funky
- Your system takes a long time to kick on
- You are constantly adjusting your thermostat
- There are warm and cold spots throughout your home
Tips for Avoiding HVAC Repairs
Your heater and AC are responsible for keeping your family safe and comfortable all year long, so it is important that you take good care of them. By following a few of our tips and tricks, you can reduce the risk of repairs, extend the lifespan of your equipment, maximize your energy efficiency, and enhance your comfort.
Below are some of our best tips for avoiding HVAC repairs:
- Replace your air filter when it becomes dirty (every 1-3 months)
- Open all air registers when your system is running
- Clear away any flammable objects surrounding your heater
- Clean your outside AC unit
- Vacuum your air registers
- Remove any clutter and debris surrounding your outside AC unit
- Schedule annual inspection and tune-up services
To discover how Pro Energy Solutions can keep your heating and cooling systems, reach out to our HVAC techs in Old Bridge, NJ.
Call Pro Energy Solutions Today!
Pro Energy Solutions is your one-stop-shop for all things heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical. As the most trusted service provider around, we take our job of servicing your home very seriously. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is fully qualified to handle any job you throw our way.
Choose Pro Energy Solutions because:
- We are a Carrier Authorized Dealer
- We are an Authorized Home Depot Service provider
- We are involved in our local community
- We are available 24/7
- We offer excellent warranties
- We back each service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
No matter the time of day or night, our technicians are here to take care of your home.
For heating and cooling services in Old Bridge, please call (800) 704-7340. We look forward to serving you!
Call Pro Energy Solutions or visit our Rebates page for more information.(800) 704-7340